Pricing guideline for HMS Songlearning™ MP3s and CDs
Welcome to our new, simplified HMS Songlearning website! Please call us at (406) 570-4282 or (800) 628-0855 to place an order, and we will be happy to get your order out either the same day or the next business day.
We offer sales of our Songlearning MP3 or CD Tracks three ways:
- Master sets: You receive all voice parts and you are licensed to make CD duplicates or share MP3s as needed for all the members of your choir.
- Individual: Normally ordered by an individual choir member, and is not licensed for sharing (may not legally be duplicated, shared or copied).
- The entire Legacy Library™: Click here for two ways to purchase.
MP3 Masters start at $39 for shorter works, with the cost rising for longer works. CD Masters start at $59 for shorter works, with the cost rising for longer works.
MP3 Individual order prices start at $4.99 for a straight SATB, SSAA or TTBB octavo length piece. MP3 Individual orders for octavo length pieces that have splits, such as SSAATTBB, cost $2 more. If you need a CD, prices increase $2 over MP3 prices.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS
First Class S&H costs for shipping CDs:
- $5 for a single CD
- $6 for 2 CDs
- $7 for 3 CDs
- Individual orders for 4 or more CDs require Priority Mail, starting at $8, with large numbers of CDs costing more. Express Mail is also available. No UPSs or FedEx.
- Minimum S&H for Master sets of CDs is $10.
MP3s are delivered via Dropbox. You can download and use Dropbox for free at http://www.dropbox.com
SPECIAL BONUS OFFER: Purchase a set of Master Songlearning MP3 or CD Songlearning Tracks™ of any work in the catalog (please call us to check on the price) and HMS will keep a record of the sets of Master MP3 or CD Songlearning Tracks™ you purchase for your choir. When the total spent on the multiple sets of Master MP3 or CD Songlearning Tracks™ you purchase for your choir reaches the amount needed for your choir to qualify for a Legacy Library™, including the $10 S&H + the $30 cost of the flash drive, the Legacy Library™ will be sent to you via tracked Priority Mail. The Legacy Library™ may also be purchased by a single payment by an individual choir member or conductor.
We accept payment by PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover